Silent Front Introduction
MSilentFront is a Software Product, Website design development and IT Support provider company and we are helping our client to reduce Time To Market (TTM) and enhance Return On Investment (ROI). We help our clients define and leverage their offshore strategy, offering them ‘value for money’ rather than a low cost solution.
ESince 2005, we have been servicing startups, web design / software development and IT consulting firms across the globe. Today, we are a 50+ people company with over 70% CAGR(Compound Annual Growth Rate) over the past 3 years.
Trust, pride in what we do and teamwork form the tenets of our culture. Having worked with clients across different geographies and industry verticals has enabled us to perfect our delivery model to offer world class quality. Our dedicated teams in India mesh seamlessly with the client’s teams and provide a competitive advantage by becoming seamless extensions.
For our clients, it is not about finding a software outsourcing vendor, but about having a trusted development partner who can deliver and help them succeed. Our processes are client driven and we assimilate our client’s delivery, quality and measurement processes into our own.
We constantly improvise on our processes to enhance our service standards to exceed customer expectations, So far we are able to maintain the satisfaction rate above 96%. And working real hard to cover remaining 4% of satisfaction level.
We sincerely believe in the old adage that the customer is always right and our teams will walk that extra mile to ensure that all our clients’ requirements are met to their satisfaction. As a company, we know that relationships with clients take time to mature and we’re ready to invest time and effort to this end.
At Silent Front we deliver best customer support service along with fulfilling your business requirements. Get us a chance to prove our self and get benefit for you and your business.Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business growth.
Silent Front offers various services
Our expertise in the following services
We offer the world's best class designing and development of software, and we can customize our pre-owned software's as per your business requirements.
It's tough these days for many companies to commit results from Online marketing, however we Guarantee unbelievable results without using black-hat strategies
We have been providing IT Support for years and years to business, and now come up with IT Support Services for home users, new computer users and students.
Website is the front face of the business and we understand the necessity of a good and relevant design along with its content which would help in online marketing.
Paul D SavalaBusiness Owner
I was really confused about to launch my business online, however SilentFront experts helped me to bring me online, and their support team also helped me to train me on computers and solve various hassle's there.
At EZ Vans, Inc we are very satisfied with the kind of service been provided and would prefer others to use SilentFront services.
Melody Bright and Tad WoodyProfessionals
We had tried many companies to help us but every time we were end up saying no to them. And with SilentFront its been over two years we have been associated with and we would say they are best in terms of fulfilling their promise.
Michael John AngelOwner
We are very satisfied with the service been offered and the work done for us, every one deliver at the time of sale however we would rate them A+ on after sale support and service.
Micahel BossmanTraffic Crash Reconstructionist
Being into Omaha Police Department, I am very sceptical of online software's and online support companies, however SilentFront proved me wrong and been serving me now for a year and I am very satisfied with their services.
We were very confused about the security of our data and there in SilentFront contacted us and helped us with their security and data backup software Silent Vault, I would like to thank to SilentFront for such great software.
Mark SwenorLifestream Ministries International
Thankyou SilentFront for helping me out with data security software, really enjoying safety with Silent Vault.